Pages

Friday, March 26, 2021

How to send a message

 Kia ora bloggers Today for cyber smart We learned how to make a quality message on Gmail. We all had to write our opinion on whether we think that animals should be allowed on public transport or not. I think animals should be able to.

Sources-Gmail and google drawings


Did you learn anything from my explanation and is there anything for me to work on next time?

If you're an adult do you estimate the number of people you see in the grocery store?

1 comment:

  1. Greetings Hamish I love your blog post it is very informative also I love how you said if they want to go on public transport they need to pass the test of obedience good job keep up the good work!

    From Phoenix

    ReplyDelete


To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post