Pages

Friday, April 24, 2020

ANZAC biscuits

These are my ANZAC biscuits that i made


  Hi my name is Hamish I made these ANZAC biscuits because it is ANZAC day tommorow. You might be wondering why do so many people make these biscuits  on ANZAC day? Well I have the answer to why these biscuits are special. In WW1 people wanted to help the soldiers to keep their spirits up so they decided to make some biscuits but most of them went off or mouldy
so they made ANZAC biscuits because they didn't break in travel or go off. I can tell you that they are yummy too!




How many ANZAC biscuits have you ate in one go?

Have you ever made ANZAC biscuits?

Do you add anything to your ANZAC biscuits for excample raisins or chocolate?

8 comments:

  1. Hi hamish matt here I liked how you told us about why they made these biscuits and cool how you've showed different parts of when you made them,
    You could also maybe put a recipe in so we could try make them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks matt that is very helpful I never thought of doing that.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Hamish i am Caleb H and i really like dyour pictures and all the writing you did about ww1. I have not actually ever made anzac biscuits.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Hamish its Luke. Those biscuits look really yummy, great job.

    ReplyDelete


To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post