Pages

Friday, April 17, 2020

home school

Hi, this week has been my first week of distance learning, I have found it kind of annoying. this is because I cant be near my friends but I like being at home.
I find it really fun to be at home because I get to play with my brother, Ollie and my Mum, and my Dad when he is not working.
Ollie and I have been camping in our back garden. Some of the nights have been really cold but me and my brother found a solution to it. We put our blankets inside of our sleeping bags.
My mum and dad bought a rowing machine and I have been going on it to do workouts, my last row was 1000 meters.
We did some art today, we got to draw Sonic and a pig.

1 comment:

  1. nice drawing hamish. can you teach me we go back to school

    ReplyDelete


To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post